The Irish Business Show | An interview with Dublin City FM
It was our pleasure to have been given the opportunity to recently feature on The Irish Business Talk Show at Dublin City FM (103.2 fm).
Our very own Mark Gallagher was then interviewed by Dublin City FM’s one and only Natasha Gillies (Director at Diamond Events, Radio presenter, and International speaker).
The Irish Business Show | Dublin City FM is a programme that aims to look at various areas of industry from an Irish Business perspective.
Mark and Natasha discussed how Qualified Financial Advisors can assist clients based on good and proper Financial Advice, as well as educating people on the financial services industry, statistics within the industry, and market trends.
Mark has both a wealth of knowledge and experience in Financial Services so this will be great for those who are looking for professional financial advice.
There were very important questions raised that consumers may not have known about previously, such as savings on premiums, reducing tax, and searching the market for more suitable cover.
The pressing topics that were covered related to how consumers were made aware as to how they could benefit from financial advice in connection with:
1. Pensions held with previous employers:
- Why its important to access and take personal control of them – Personal Retirement Bonds.
2. Life Insurance solutions for Cohabiting Couples (Mortgage Protection):
- How to protect against or significantly reduce Inheritance Tax.
3. Mortgage Protection: How consumers could get better value out of their cover.
- How consumers could get better value out of their cover (and potentially premiums)
4. UK Pension transfers:
- How to transfer your UK Pension when moving back to Ireland through QROPS.
A personal note from Natasha:
“I personally thought it was fantastic and something Mark should be very proud of. He came across very well. Very informative and you can’t fake the knowledge and passion to help and save people money.”
FOR THOSE WHO MISSED THE LIVE INTERVIEW ON RADIO, HAVE A LISTEN TO THE BELOW PODCAST – IT WILL BE WORTH YOUR WHILE…