Regular Savings Plan
The great Albert Einstein once said, “Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it … he who doesn’t … pays it.”
With interest rates being considerably low in Ireland, your savings are losing money on deposit in your local bank account or credit union.
If you are looking to save for the medium to long term and reach your future financial goals, a Regular Savings Plan is a unit-linked investment product that gives you a straightforward way to save every month via direct debit to help you to accumulate a sizable pot over time with the benefit of compounding investment returns.
Why should I consider a Regular Savings Plan?
1. Regular contributions over a long period can accumulate a large nest egg stashed aside for your goals.
2. Your savings in the bank are being eroded by inflation. Investment growth will cover the cost of inflation over time.
3. If you want to achieve important financial goals such as saving for your children’s college education, your first home, your ideal holiday, or having the security of a rainy-day fund, this is a great way to start.
4. Our Savings Plans will give you access to some of the best product providers in the market with a variety of investment funds.
5. If you want to start small you can save as little as €100 per month, and build onto this amount as you go.
What are the benefits?
- Flexibility – You can vary your payments whenever you like.
- Funds – Wide selection of funds you can choose to invest in, including Multi-asset funds.
- Tailor-made – We can help you create a personalized savings plan to suit your investment strategy by selecting preferred funds across multiple product providers.
- Reduced Volatility – Known as ‘Euro Cost Averaging’, investing on a monthly basis allows you to smooth out the effect of market highs and lows on your investment.
- Growth Potential – You can opt for higher risk funds with a higher potential return, or limit the risk to your savings with more protected funds.
How do I get started?
Fill out your details and enquiry below, and one of our Qualified Financial Advisors will call you back to assist you.
Got any questions?
Get in touch today
We enrich the lives of our clients